PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Ikuno-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[A-HOUSE SHOUJI]Sharehouse13 minutes to Namba! Good location 5 minutes on foot from subway. Kintetsu Fuse Station is within walking distance, and 2 lines can be used/The Osaka Metro Sennichimae Line conn...
- Sharehouse¥ 48,000/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Meguro]SharehouseEnjoy the fancy life at Meguro with this sharehouse!/Megurodōri is where fancy shops and cafés line the street. Wouldn’t it be great if they were within a walking distance from ...
- Sharehouse¥ 43,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[Domingo Sakura-Shinmachi]SharehouseTreat yourself to a long stay in Sakura-Shinmachi, the hometown i...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Nakanosakaue 1]SharehouseHaving views of Shinjuku’s skyscrapers right there/It is hard to ...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[Come on UP Eifuku-Nibankan]SharehouseBright and pleasant living room./With a lively shopping district ...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- No more wondering in pursuit of an eatery: Vegetarian restaurants in Tokyo
No more wondering in pursuit of an eatery: Vegetarian restaurants in TokyoIn Europe or North America, it is common that eateries have vegan or gluten free meals on their menus in addition to ordinary meals, therefore there is no problem for ...［Read More］
- Good food makes healthy body! Vegetarian restaurants in Osaka
Good food makes healthy body! Vegetarian restaurants in OsakaAs you can easily notice while walking around Japanese cities, the Japanese are so passionate about food. There are so many kinds of diners, restaurants and take away ...［Read More］
- When is the best time to move to Japan? Comparison of seasonal trends
When is the best time to move to Japan? Comparison of seasonal trendsWhen you are moving to Japan for business or study, the first thing you need to think about is, what to do with accommodation. Cost of living in Japan is not cheap com...［Read More］