PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 50,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SPACEGREEN Osaka-e]SharehouseA Tall Sharehouse in Nostalgic Aikawa/The interior has just been renovated, and the still fresh wooden scent makes it a soothing place to be. The white walls not only create a s...
- Hotel,Hostel,Guest house¥ 4,000/Night～Kitaazumi-gun/Nagano
[Shared&Guesthouse HAKUBA SHARE]Hotel,Hostel,Guest houseHave a log cabin in Hakuba village as your own holiday home/Hakuba village is known as a holiday resort in Nagano prefecture. One of the resort inns in the village, where you ca...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Gakugeidaigaku 1]SharehouseYou too will Love this Small Scale Sharehouse!/When passing the s...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,000/Month～Fuchuu-shi/Tokyo
[WILL Fuchu]SharehouseA great opportunity to acquire the English language skills. Learn...
- Sharehouse¥ 43,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[Domingo Sakura-Shinmachi]SharehouseTreat yourself to a long stay in Sakura-Shinmachi, the hometown i...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?
Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?Minimalism and Dan-shari (getting rid of unnecessary household items) have been attracting more and more attentions in recent Japan. These ideas are based on the thoug...［Read More］
- Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving Cost
Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving CostThere are so many mid-to-long term residents in Japan, who are studying, working, traveling across the country on working holiday visa, or staying for some other reaso...［Read More］
- Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKA
Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKANo matter where people live, there are not so many of them who like going to a dentist. Putting up with dental treatment instruments stuck in the mouth is torturing. G...［Read More］