PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 44,000/Month～Chuo-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Tokyo Nihonbashi]SharehouseImmerse yourself in Japanese history! Start a new life at a sharehouse in Nihonbashi./This is Nihonbashi. Rich in history and providing a unique blend of old and new architectur...
- Monthly Rent¥ 48,000/Month～Tennouji-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Avance Tennoji]Monthly RentA sharehouse with great comfort... and a fitness gym!/Guess what? This sharehouse is equipped with a fitness gym. Residents can have a special offer to use the gym at a lower pr...
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Tondabayashi-shi/Osaka
[Sharehouse Koda]SharehouseHistory lovers’ dream house surrounded by Japan’s oldest townscap...
- Sharehouse¥ 36,900/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Witt-style Jingu]SharehouseThe sharehouse that makes your dream of living in a chic area, a ...
- Sharehouse¥ 43,000/Month～Chuo-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Hatchobori 2]SharehouseA Sharehouse in the Calm Town of Hatchobori/On a corner in Hatcho...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Read this before your trip to Japan! How to use foreign credit cards at Japanese ATMs
Read this before your trip to Japan! How to use foreign credit cards at Japanese ATMsBefore coming to Japan, credit cards are probably the most commonly used way for most of foreign travelers to make daily payments, and cash was hardly used in their ev...［Read More］
- Enjoy art! Must-visit museums in Japan
Enjoy art! Must-visit museums in JapanThe summer heat has finally gone, and autumns has come. In Japan, it is often said that autumn is the best season to enjoy art. In fact, a nice and cool climate with c...［Read More］
- Japan is full of unique islands! 5 Japanese islands you should visit
Japan is full of unique islands! 5 Japanese islands you should visitWhen it comes to popular tourists destinations of Japan, historic cities like Kyoto and Nara, or Hokkaido with great wildlife may be the first things you think of. Mos...［Read More］