PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～Miyakojima-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[ARTAS Miyakojima]SharehouseLive in style in Miyakojima in a sharehouse to boast about./If you’re into interior design, after one look inside this house, you are likely to instantly fall in love. This chic...
- Sharehouse¥ 45,000/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Akihabara]SharehouseThe source of the new Japanese culture. Live in a sharehouse where it all started./This is where it all started; even if you’re not an anime fan, this area mesmerizes all that v...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Takadanobaba 1]SharehouseEnjoy a new life with house mates in great university town/A quai...
- Sharehouse¥ 57,000/Month～Kanagawa-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Yokohama Bay City]SharehouseOnly 15 minutes’ walk to Yokohama. Would you fancy having interna...
- Sharehouse¥ 48,000/Month～Minami-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Yokohama PLAYFUL]SharehouseEnjoy international exchange at home! A chic designer’s sharehous...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Big celebration in different way: Valentine’s Day culture in Japan
Big celebration in different way: Valentine’s Day culture in JapanWow, January 2019 is nearly ending, and February is almost there. In Japan, there is one more big celebration other than Setsubun. Yes, it is Valentine’s Day. Of cours...［Read More］
- Japanese addressing system: why streets in Japan don’t have names
Japanese addressing system: why streets in Japan don’t have namesWhile most other countries use the street based addressing system that an address is identified by “street number and street name”, the area based addressing system, ...［Read More］
- 【2019 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2019 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］