PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 57,000/Month～Kanagawa-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Yokohama Bay City]SharehouseOnly 15 minutes’ walk to Yokohama. Would you fancy having international exchange at a retro share ho/“Yokohama Bay City” is 6 minutes’ walk from Tanmachi station on the Toyoko L...
- Monthly Rent¥ －/Month～－/Kyoto
[Traditional Machiya for rent ]Monthly RentMonthly Rent Machiya traditional Japanese townhouse in Nishijin /Japanese traditional town house for monthly rent. located in Nishijin, the northwest part of central Kyoto, kno...
- Monthly Rent¥ －/Month～Nakagyou-ku,Kyouto-shi/Kyoto
[C2 ]Monthly RentNo deposit ! Free WIFI/Stay in a spacious room in the CENTER of K...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～Minato-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Akasaka]Sharehouseaccess Chiyoda line Akasaka station in 1 minute on foot!/Tiger Ho...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Sumida-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Skytree 1]SharehouseStart a Life in Downtown Asakusa beside the Skytree Landmark/A ta...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Stay in Japan During COVID-19 Pandemic: Relaxation of Visa Requirements
Stay in Japan During COVID-19 Pandemic: Relaxation of Visa RequirementsSame as other counties that impose strict boarder restrictions due to the spread of the Delta variant, Japan prohibits new entries to the country unless special ground...［Read More］
- Shortage of Hospital Beds! Japan’s Medical System on the Edge
Shortage of Hospital Beds! Japan’s Medical System on the EdgeThe number of Delta infected patients in Japan has been increasing since the first infection case was detected. Particularly in big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, more t...［Read More］
- Foreigners in Japan Facing Severe Change of Employment
Foreigners in Japan Facing Severe Change of EmploymentIt has been more than 20 months since the COVID-19 pandemic started. In line with vaccination campaign spreading all over the world, Japan achieved 46% vaccination rat...［Read More］