PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Ryokan/B&B¥ 2,500/Night～Miyazaki-shi/Miyazaki
[Folk Guesthouse Fuju]Ryokan/B&BA century-old traditional home renovated into a modern Japanese guesthouse./Imagine drifting off to sleep on a tatami mat floor to the sound of wind-chimes, inhaling the smell o...
- Monthly Rent¥ 61,000/Month～－/Kyoto
[Lions Kyoto Nishinotoin]Monthly RentVery accessible and convenienct!!/Lions Kyoto Nishinotoin is located in convenient area in Kyoto. You can access wherever you want get in Central Kyoto easily!! Fully Furni...
- Sharehouse¥ 42,000/Month～Shinagawa-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Shinagawa Osaki]SharehouseStart a new life at a sharehouse conveniently located near a stat...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Todoroki 2]SharehouseThe Happiness of Living in the Town of Your Dreams/Setagaya - one...
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～Tomisato-shi/Chiba
[Puresea Narita]SharehouseA stylish share room for female residents just one stop from Nar...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Workers’ Accident Compensation Insurance: Claim Medical Compensation Benefit
Workers’ Accident Compensation Insurance: Claim Medical Compensation BenefitAs you know, medical costs to treat injuries and sicknesses caused in the course of work or commuting are not covered by Employee’s Health Insurance. Such work-related...［Read More］
- Every transaction, fees apply: Bank charges in Japan
Every transaction, fees apply: Bank charges in JapanOpening a bank account is one of the things on your must-do list to live in Japan. Your life become a lot easier if you have one when you pay rent and utilities, or pa...［Read More］
- Off work due to injury? Injury and sickness allowance of Employee’s Health Insurance
Off work due to injury? Injury and sickness allowance of Employee’s Health InsuranceSometimes, you end up getting injured or sick while you are working in Japan. If such an injury or illness was caused by a work-related accident, Workers Injury compen...［Read More］