PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Monthly Rent¥ 36,000/Month～Higashioosaka-shi/Osaka
[Kindaimae House]Monthly RentLive at your own pace in a town just a short ride out of the central Osaka./This sharehouse is right next to Kinki University. East Osaka may have an out of town image, but this...
- Sharehouse¥ 50,000/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[Maison de Tokyo]Sharehouse◆Tokyo Shinjuku ◆Single rooms in a cozy house for women/Single rooms in a cozy house in Shinjuku area. The house is conveniently located with easy access to various towns in ...
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[Happy House Asian]SharehouseRetro cute living with foreigner housemates, on a Nakano alley./A...
- Sharehouse¥ 52,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Domingo Sasazuka]SharehouseRight by a bustling shopping district./We don’t seem to see green...
- Monthly Rent¥ 48,000/Month～Tennouji-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Avance Tennoji]Monthly RentA sharehouse with great comfort... and a fitness gym!/Guess what?...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Prepare cash before visiting tourist hot spots! Money exchanger in Osaka
Prepare cash before visiting tourist hot spots! Money exchanger in OsakaKyoto, Nara and Kobe, many tourist spots gather around Osaka, attracting a large number of tourists from the outside of Japan every year. Osaka city often becomes a ba...［Read More］
- Japan is still a cash society! Money exchanger in Tokyo
Japan is still a cash society! Money exchanger in TokyoCompared to a few years before, Japan is getting more and more cashless. But bewilderment of users due to a flood of cashless payment services and financial burdens on...［Read More］
- 【2020 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2020 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］