PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[Come on UP Eifuku-Nibankan]SharehouseBright and pleasant living room./With a lively shopping district in front of the station, Kanda river and its beautiful greenery, and the quiet Shinto shrines, you’re sure to fa...
- Sharehouse¥ －/Month～－/Osaka
[Start new living in Osaka! ]SharehouseNamba area Share House/Private apartment with fully equipped kitchen to rent! Great for Student/Working holiday/Long term stay *3 min walk from 3 train stations and *2...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～－/Tokyo
[Rokubankan]SharehouseA Sharehouse Only for Dogs - Paradise for My Beloved Pet!/Only fo...
- Sharehouse¥ 22,000/Month～Toyohira-ku,Sapporo-shi/Hokkaido
[BUIE GAKUEN MAE]SharehouseStart your new life of independence in this friendly Sapporo shar...
- Hotel,Hostel,Guest house¥ 4,000/Night～Obihiro-shi/Hokkaido
[OBIHIRO GRAND HOTEL]Hotel,Hostel,Guest houseWe Welcome foreign tourists/We are located 10 minutes by foot fro...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in Osaka
Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in OsakaThe same as any other parts of the world, fishing is one of the most loved hobby in Japan. Some enjoy going a long way for almost professional fishing, while other jus...［Read More］
- Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in Tokyo
Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in TokyoAlthough Japanese people eat lots of meat including beef and pork as well as other Western food, fish and soy have been the main source of protein of Japanese people f...［Read More］
- Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and Tax
Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and TaxIt’s been nearly one year since the spread of corona virus was recognized for the first time in China. As the world economy has slumped, many people in Japan have lost...［Read More］