PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 32,000/Month～Toyonaka-shi/Osaka
[Fiore]SharehouseStart a new life in a traditional home in Toyonaka with other 3 girls !/This sharehouse is for 4 female residents. Fiore stands in a quiet residential area about 800 meters from...
- Monthly Rent¥ 25,000/Month～Higashioosaka-shi/Osaka
[Yaenosato House]Monthly RentOn days off have fun shopping in Nitori Mall East Osaka./A fully-furnished apartment a 15 minute walk from Yaenosato station on the Kintetsu Nara line. While buying new stuff fo...
- Sharehouse¥ 47,000/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[T-share Meguro]SharehouseA fancy sharehouse located in Meguro!/A 6-minute walk from JR Meg...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[Come on UP Eifuku-Nibankan]SharehouseBright and pleasant living room./With a lively shopping district ...
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～－/Osaka
[Haru house]SharehouseLuxury Japanese style house(20mins from namba)Sakai city,Osaka/Th...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Comfortable camping in winter! Renting campervan in Japan
Comfortable camping in winter! Renting campervan in JapanIt is ski season now! All ski fields across Japan are all busy with ski and snowboarding lovers. You may have been to skiing once or twice during this season. Many peo...［Read More］
- BRRR-lliant holiday in Japan! Rental motor bike
BRRR-lliant holiday in Japan! Rental motor bikeTokyo Olympic Games is just a year ahead, the number of foreign tourist visiting Japan still keeps growing. Until a few years ago, flight and train are the two most co...［Read More］
- Don’t just eat, cook it! Japanese cooking lessons for foreigners
Don’t just eat, cook it! Japanese cooking lessons for foreignersUntil recently, traveling in Japan was almost about just visiting major cities such as Tokyo and Osaka and eating local specialty dishes. But just seeing and eating is...［Read More］