PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 32,000/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Toritsudaigaku 4]SharehouseA Sharehouse with a Secret in the Loft/A six minute walk from Toritsu-daigaku Station in a quiet neighborhood, a house with a large balcony will catch the eye - XROSS Toritsu-da...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Shinagawa-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Nishikoyama 1]SharehouseFully renovated, shops within minutes’ walk distance/About 200 shops stands next to each other around Nishikoyama station. A mixed-sex sharehouse “PAL Nishikoyama 1” is located ...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[MEIDAIMAE FLAT]SharehouseSetagaya Dream Available in the Sharehouse./Setagaya-ward, one of...
- Sharehouse¥ 53,000/Month～Sakyou-ku,Kyouto-shi/Kyoto
[International House/F. Bolero]SharehouseEnjoy the Kyoto. Enjoy the World/Kyoto Modern Newly-Built Designe...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Nakano 1]SharehouseFriends who treat you like family. Great to have someone when you...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Is Kimono a Special Clothing? Not Really, Learn How to Dress Japanese Kimono!
Is Kimono a Special Clothing? Not Really, Learn How to Dress Japanese Kimono!Almost 20 years has passed since the new century started. Probably, people no longer believe that there are samurais in kimono with swords on their side walking around...［Read More］
- Want to Find Best Grocery Shop? Halal Food Shop in OSAKA
Want to Find Best Grocery Shop? Halal Food Shop in OSAKAJapanese government do not accept immigrants, however, is moderately easing the immigration control by newly creating “specified skilled worker” visa to allow more mid...［Read More］
- Struggling to Find Grocery Shop? Halal Food Shop in TOKYO
Struggling to Find Grocery Shop? Halal Food Shop in TOKYODuring the 2019 Rugby World Cup, a large number of people visited Japan, and more visitors are expected towards the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. Also, along with the part...［Read More］