PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Monthly Rent¥ －/Month～－/Tokyo
[G2:801: Kabuki-Cho ]Monthly RentG2:801 · G2:Kabuki-Cho, Shinjuku 10mins, Great Location リスティングを変更/Walking distance access to Shinjuku, Shin-Okubo Station. The Bldg. has an elevator, Best access and t...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shin-Nakano1]SharehouseBudget accommodation with good privacy and great friends/A private space, budget rent, a life with good friends are the most common desires of sharehouse seekers. But it is quit...
- Sharehouse¥ 40,000/Month～Urasoe-shi/Okinawa
[Far East House Okinawa]SharehousePrivate room available!Fully furnished room, close to Naha city/P...
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[Avalanche Asagaya]SharehouseA sharehouse with workspace in a great location for work./This sh...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ueno1]SharehouseLive in “Panda Town”!/XROSS Ueno 1 is a sharehouse using up a who...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in Osaka
Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in OsakaThe same as any other parts of the world, fishing is one of the most loved hobby in Japan. Some enjoy going a long way for almost professional fishing, while other jus...［Read More］
- Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in Tokyo
Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in TokyoAlthough Japanese people eat lots of meat including beef and pork as well as other Western food, fish and soy have been the main source of protein of Japanese people f...［Read More］
- Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and Tax
Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and TaxIt’s been nearly one year since the spread of corona virus was recognized for the first time in China. As the world economy has slumped, many people in Japan have lost...［Read More］