PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Sangenjaya 2]SharehouseYour Big Home in Sangenjaya/Sangenjaya - a fashionable town loved by people of all ages. On the other hand, right in front of the station you will find yourself within a traditi...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Sasazuka 1]SharehouseAs if going back a few decades: Retro-looking sharehouse/There are many upsides to live in a brand new house, but sometimes people get helplessly attracted by a history of forme...
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SPACEGREEN Aikawa]SharehouseA Tall Sharehouse in Nostalgic Aikawa/Aikawa Station - a place wi...
- Lodging,Dormitory¥ 4,880/Month～Sumiyoshi-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[FESTINA LENTE room2]Lodging,DormitorySilent accomodation/Silent accomodation
- Sharehouse¥ 37,000/Month～Naniwa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Nihonbashi East]SharehouseLive in comfort in newly-renovated rooms in the electric town of ...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?
Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?Minimalism and Dan-shari (getting rid of unnecessary household items) have been attracting more and more attentions in recent Japan. These ideas are based on the thoug...［Read More］
- Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving Cost
Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving CostThere are so many mid-to-long term residents in Japan, who are studying, working, traveling across the country on working holiday visa, or staying for some other reaso...［Read More］
- Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKA
Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKANo matter where people live, there are not so many of them who like going to a dentist. Putting up with dental treatment instruments stuck in the mouth is torturing. G...［Read More］