PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～Midori-ku,Saitama-shi/Saitama
[Share Urawa]SharehouseThis sharehouse, right next to Urawa stadium, is perfect for female football fans./Share Urawa is a 15 minute bicycle ride to Urawa stadium. The proximity of the stadium is pric...
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[Happy House Asian]SharehouseRetro cute living with foreigner housemates, on a Nakano alley./A 10 minute walk from Nakano station. Located a little off the main street is an alley that is so full of shitama...
- Monthly Rent¥ 61,000/Month～－/Kyoto
[Lions Kyoto Nishinotoin]Monthly RentVery accessible and convenienct!!/Lions Kyoto Nishinotoin is loca...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,000/Month～Ikuno-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[A-HOUSE TSURUHASHI]SharehouseClose to Korean town by subway, Kintetsu, JR and Tsuruhashi stat...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Toritsudaigaku 1]SharehouseCome Home to a House where the Lights are on!/A 7 minute walk awa...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Stay in Japan During COVID-19 Pandemic: Relaxation of Visa Requirements
Stay in Japan During COVID-19 Pandemic: Relaxation of Visa RequirementsSame as other counties that impose strict boarder restrictions due to the spread of the Delta variant, Japan prohibits new entries to the country unless special ground...［Read More］
- Shortage of Hospital Beds! Japan’s Medical System on the Edge
Shortage of Hospital Beds! Japan’s Medical System on the EdgeThe number of Delta infected patients in Japan has been increasing since the first infection case was detected. Particularly in big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, more t...［Read More］
- Foreigners in Japan Facing Severe Change of Employment
Foreigners in Japan Facing Severe Change of EmploymentIt has been more than 20 months since the COVID-19 pandemic started. In line with vaccination campaign spreading all over the world, Japan achieved 46% vaccination rat...［Read More］