PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Hatagaya 1]SharehousePerfect for both Night Owls and Late Risers/Right in front of Hatagaya Station on the Keio Line, you will find XROSS Hatagaya 1. Most of the residents are in their twenties, and...
- Sharehouse¥ 40,000/Month～Saihaku-gun/Tottori
[NOMADOMA]SharehouseA world of discovery in Japan’s heartland/At NOMADOMA, sharing is our philosophy. Sharing culture, knowledge, experience, food, fun–it’s why we’re committed to building bridges ...
- Sharehouse¥ 61,000/Month～Sakyou-ku,Kyouto-shi/Kyoto
[kitashirakawa-Kirakira Room]SharehouseRight next to Kyoto University/Everything is new! Share House--...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Sea Pastel Shibuya honmachi]SharehouseGirls only, stylish private space in Shibuya/Nishishinjuku 5chome...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Komazawa-Daigaku 2]SharehouseGreat views, great friends/Take a view of the Komazawa Olympic Pa...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Thanks Japan! Volunteer associations for foreigners
Thanks Japan! Volunteer associations for foreignersIt seems to be common for foreign residents to start wanting to have more communications with local Japanese people to know Japanese society after a few years in Japan...［Read More］
- Get first driver license in Japan! Driving lessons in English
Get first driver license in Japan! Driving lessons in EnglishAs can be seen in the launch of new visa in April this year, the Japanese government has been implemented actions to enhance employments of foreign workforces. Accordi...［Read More］
- Specified Skilled Worker: New visa for unqualified foreign workers
Specified Skilled Worker: New visa for unqualified foreign workersAs you know, the birth rate of Japan has kept dropping for a few decades. Now, the labor shortage that has been concerned is becoming realistic. To solve this issue, J...［Read More］