PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Gakugeidaigaku 2]SharehouseAn Exciting Everyday Life in a Hip Area! /Many young people come to Gakugei-daigaku Station every day. If you pass through the adjacent shopping street, you will soon find XROSS...
- Sharehouse¥ 51,000/Month～Nerima-ku/Tokyo
[Sara Ekoda]SharehouseA laidback, warm and homely sharehouse for females./This female-only sharehouse is a 4 minute walk from Ekoda station, very convenient for commuting to Ikebukuro which is just 3...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,000/Month～Ikuno-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[A-HOUSE TSURUHASHI]SharehouseClose to Korean town by subway, Kintetsu, JR and Tsuruhashi stat...
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～－/Osaka
[Haru house]SharehouseLuxury Japanese style house(20mins from namba)Sakai city,Osaka/Th...
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[Avalanche Asagaya]SharehouseA sharehouse with workspace in a great location for work./This sh...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Drunk Driving Regulations, What Type of Vehicle are Subject to?
Drunk Driving Regulations, What Type of Vehicle are Subject to?You know, Japan has very strict regulations against drunk driving. There are many countries where laws tolerate drivers consuming a small amount of alcohol, but this n...［Read More］
- It’s Been 3 Years! What is Life in Japan Like Now?
It’s Been 3 Years! What is Life in Japan Like Now?It’s already been the 3rd year since the coronavirus pandemic broke out. With quite a high level of booster shot rates, everyone is moving to return to normal li...［Read More］
- Tourists Are Back! What is Japan’s Border Control Like Now?
Tourists Are Back! What is Japan’s Border Control Like Now?This is already the third year since the coronavirus pandemic started. The pandemic hasn’t ended yet, but many countries have already lifted their border control restr...［Read More］