PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 56,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[Come on UP Soshigaya]SharehouseRelax in comfort, Setagaya style./The Setagaya district has one of the largest registered foreigner communities in Japan, partially due to the area’s universities, such as Seijo...
- Sharehouse¥ 22,000/Month～Toyohira-ku,Sapporo-shi/Hokkaido
[BUIE GAKUEN MAE]SharehouseStart your new life of independence in this friendly Sapporo sharehouse/Sapporo Nijo market sells the freshest seafood caught all over Hokkaido. Right next to this market, often...
- Sharehouse¥ 48,800/Month～Itabashi-ku/Tokyo
[Hill House 3]SharehouseA sharehouse with a soundproof studio – you can use it for whatev...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Todoroki 1]SharehouseNew home your friends most envy/A big residential house has been ...
- Sharehouse¥ 44,000/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Ueno Okachimachi]SharehouseThe Tokyo Skytree and Ueno Park are located nearby! Amazing acces...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Comfortable camping in winter! Renting campervan in Japan
Comfortable camping in winter! Renting campervan in JapanIt is ski season now! All ski fields across Japan are all busy with ski and snowboarding lovers. You may have been to skiing once or twice during this season. Many peo...［Read More］
- BRRR-lliant holiday in Japan! Rental motor bike
BRRR-lliant holiday in Japan! Rental motor bikeTokyo Olympic Games is just a year ahead, the number of foreign tourist visiting Japan still keeps growing. Until a few years ago, flight and train are the two most co...［Read More］
- Don’t just eat, cook it! Japanese cooking lessons for foreigners
Don’t just eat, cook it! Japanese cooking lessons for foreignersUntil recently, traveling in Japan was almost about just visiting major cities such as Tokyo and Osaka and eating local specialty dishes. But just seeing and eating is...［Read More］