PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Kita-ku,Sapporo-shi/Hokkaido
[BUIE ASABU]SharehouseA Sapporo sharehouse where you can keep your own privacy, as well as enjoy the company of many housemates/Asabu station is in the Kita-ku ward of Sapporo, a lively and popular a...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ueno1]SharehouseLive in “Panda Town”!/XROSS Ueno 1 is a sharehouse using up a whole four story building in Ueno, the town of the panda. The glazed entrance door helps making the house’s interio...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Gotokuji 1]SharehouseNine Friends Living in a Large Setagaya Sharehouse/A large house ...
- Weekly Rent¥ 40,000/Day～－/Okinawa
[Tony's Living]Weekly RentRoom rental at American Flat House on Okinawa Island/Hi There! ...
- Monthly Rent¥ 25,000/Month～Higashioosaka-shi/Osaka
[Yaenosato House]Monthly RentOn days off have fun shopping in Nitori Mall East Osaka./A fully-...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Selling a car? Get your car transported
Selling a car? Get your car transportedJapan has well-developed public transport systems such as nation-wide railways and airlines, as well as locally operated private railways and bus networks, and there a...［Read More］
- Tolerant or Harsh to Smokers? Smoking Rules in Japan
Tolerant or Harsh to Smokers? Smoking Rules in JapanAbout two decades ago, smoking was allowed in JAL airplanes during flight, can you believe this? It sounds incredible now, but people used to smoke wherever whenever t...［Read More］
- Novels, Magazines, Manga and many more! Book Stores around OSAKA with Foreign-Language Books
Novels, Magazines, Manga and many more! Book Stores around OSAKA with Foreign-Language BooksOnline shopping has been such a popular way to shop lately, so many people purchase books online instead of going to a book shop. Consequently, many book stores in Osa...［Read More］