PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Nakanosakaue 3]SharehouseLiving in a big house in Shinjuku, your dream comes true in a sharehouse/Nakanosakaue station, just 4-minutes train ride from Shinjuku station. Another 3-minutes of walking from...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～－/Tokyo
[Rokubankan]SharehouseA Sharehouse Only for Dogs - Paradise for My Beloved Pet!/Only four minutes from Koiwa Station on the Keisei Main Line, within a peaceful residential neighborhood stands this br...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Tarumi-ku,Koube-shi/Hyogo
[Kobe Sharehouse Warai Garden ]SharehouseLive close to nature in this Kobe sharehouse./Enjoy a barbecue pa...
- Sharehouse¥ 40,000/Month～Chuo-ku,Sapporo-shi/Hokkaido
[BUIE Odori park]SharehouseStart your sharehouse life in the centre of Sapporo where the fir...
- Monthly Rent¥ 58,000/Month～Kita-ku,Kyouto-shi/Kyoto
[AbcdeFlat Kitayama]Monthly RentEconomical furnished apartments in the north district in Kyoto./W...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Japanese Martial Arts Lesson in English
Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Japanese Martial Arts Lesson in EnglishJudo, Kendo, Aikido and Karate, Japan has many types of traditional martial arts. In modern days, many people in overseas are learning these Japanese martial arts. Of ...［Read More］
- Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Ikebana Lesson in English
Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Ikebana Lesson in EnglishTraditional Japanese culture includes martial arts, tea ceremony,Japanese dancing, Japanese dancing etc. Normally, Kado is called “ikebana” which is an art to express ...［Read More］
- Unable to Return Your Home Country due to COVID-19? Other Special Measures
Unable to Return Your Home Country due to COVID-19? Other Special MeasuresSpread all over the world, the corona virus pandemic has not yet been stamped out. Japanese economy has slumped due to the second wave of the pandemic. There are many ...［Read More］