PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Komazawa-Daigaku 2]SharehouseGreat views, great friends/Take a view of the Komazawa Olympic Park right outside of the large window. “PAL Komazawa-Daigaku 2” is located in Setagaya, one of the most popular s...
- Sharehouse¥ 30,000/Month～Koshigaya-shi/Saitama
[Ichibankan]SharehouseA wonderful sharehouse in Koya city where a dream of a pet could come true./You’ve always dreamed of letting your precious dog or cat play freely inside the house. Your wish can...
- Sharehouse¥ 45,000/Month～Higashinari-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Town House Midoribashi]SharehouseStylish sharehouse with designer lighting./This is an exquisitely...
- Hotel,Hostel,Guest house¥ 3,000/Night～Komatsu-shi/Ishikawa
[Guesthouse Mikkaichi]Hotel,Hostel,Guest houseExplore the good old Japan and discover the true beauty of the ci...
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SHARE HOUSE BALIVE]SharehouseEnjoy the quiet life in a Higashi Yodogawa sharehouse with its ow...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- No more wondering in pursuit of an eatery: Vegetarian restaurants in Tokyo
No more wondering in pursuit of an eatery: Vegetarian restaurants in TokyoIn Europe or North America, it is common that eateries have vegan or gluten free meals on their menus in addition to ordinary meals, therefore there is no problem for ...［Read More］
- Good food makes healthy body! Vegetarian restaurants in Osaka
Good food makes healthy body! Vegetarian restaurants in OsakaAs you can easily notice while walking around Japanese cities, the Japanese are so passionate about food. There are so many kinds of diners, restaurants and take away ...［Read More］
- When is the best time to move to Japan? Comparison of seasonal trends
When is the best time to move to Japan? Comparison of seasonal trendsWhen you are moving to Japan for business or study, the first thing you need to think about is, what to do with accommodation. Cost of living in Japan is not cheap com...［Read More］