PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 52,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Domingo Sasazuka]SharehouseRight by a bustling shopping district./We don’t seem to see greengrocers, fishmongers or tofu-makers anymore in Tokyo, do we? In Sasazuka these old-style stores and independent ...
- Sharehouse¥ 37,000/Month～Naniwa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Nihonbashi East]SharehouseLive in comfort in newly-renovated rooms in the electric town of Nihonbashi./This sharehouse is on the edge of the Nihonbashi electronics district. Bright and spacious rooms all...
- Sharehouse¥ 22,000/Month～Chuo-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Fuku House Senba, Osaka ]SharehouseShampoo/Conditioner/Body soaps/Laundry powder are FREE!!!/Located...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Tomisato-shi/Chiba
[M-Jewelry]SharehouseA lovely single family home sharehouse found in Narita/Located in...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shinjyuku Higashi 3]SharehouseStart new life with friends in the middle of metropolis /“XROSS S...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Stop the Coronavirus by Smartphone App! Useful Apps During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Stop the Coronavirus by Smartphone App! Useful Apps During the COVID-19 PandemicDuring the entire 2020, we all were pushed around by the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2021, there still is no sign of convergence for this pandemic, as the number of patients...［Read More］
- COVID-19 Suspected! What Should You Do and When?
COVID-19 Suspected! What Should You Do and When?In December 2019, the coronavirus infection was first recognized in China. The third wave rapidly spread in Japan from December last year to February this year, and it...［Read More］
- Before Disaster Happens! Check Osaka Hazard Map
Before Disaster Happens! Check Osaka Hazard MapOsaka city, the second largest city of Japan, is also facing the sea just like the capital city Tokyo. In addition, because there are many rivers running through the c...［Read More］