PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[Cocoya Daikanyama House]SharehouseA sharehouse reserved for girls only in Daikanyama/Daikanyama is a town where most women long for visiting once in a lifetime, as it has a range of classy cafés and chic knick-k...
- Sharehouse¥ 33,000/Month～Inba-gun/Chiba
[Rose House]SharehousePerfect for women working at Narita Airport or in the city of Chiba./This is a female-only sharehouse a 1 minute walk from JR Shisui station which is approximately a 20 minute r...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～Higashisumiyoshi-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Castle in Sky Angela & Fata]SharehouseJust around the corner from Abeno Harukas. A pair of sharehouses ...
- Sharehouse¥ 51,000/Month～Nerima-ku/Tokyo
[Sara Ekoda]SharehouseA laidback, warm and homely sharehouse for females./This female-o...
- Sharehouse¥ 52,000/Month～Aoba-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[First House Yokohama Aoba]SharehouseLively communal living in a large sharehouse in Aobadai, Yokohama...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Feel spring sea breeze: Clam digging spots around Tokyo
Feel spring sea breeze: Clam digging spots around TokyoAs you know, the Japanese love seafood, not just fish but shellfish such as clams and oysters are also very common ingredients of Japanese cuisine. Clams and freshwate...［Read More］
- Cannot wait for summer! Five must-go craft beer bar in Tokyo
Cannot wait for summer! Five must-go craft beer bar in TokyoAs you know, lager is the most commonly consumed beer type in Japan. Also, it is only Japanese beer that is exported to overseas. But recently, ales are attracting hot...［Read More］
- Japanese people no longer into owning cars? Car sharing in Japan
Japanese people no longer into owning cars? Car sharing in JapanIt’s been a while since the downturn of car sales to Japanese youngsters became a frequent topic on news. According to those articles, young Japanese nowadays are not ...［Read More］