PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Kita-ku,Sapporo-shi/Hokkaido
[BUIE ASABU]SharehouseA Sapporo sharehouse where you can keep your own privacy, as well as enjoy the company of many housemates/Asabu station is in the Kita-ku ward of Sapporo, a lively and popular a...
- Sharehouse¥ 47,000/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[T-share Meguro]SharehouseA fancy sharehouse located in Meguro!/A 6-minute walk from JR Meguro station. This white house stands out in the quiet residential neighborhood of Meguro. This is T-share Meguro...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,000/Month～Bunkyou-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Bunkyo-komagome]SharehouseExperience the fascinating culture of Japan by living in Bunkyo-k...
- Sharehouse¥ 22,000/Month～Warabi-shi/Saitama
[J&F House Warabi]Sharehouse〜Differences make life more interesting!!〜 With so many people ...
- Sharehouse¥ 72,000/Month～Kanazawa-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Parenting kanazawabunko]SharehouseA sharehouse for single mothers, raising happy children in nature...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Read this before your trip to Japan! How to use foreign credit cards at Japanese ATMs
Read this before your trip to Japan! How to use foreign credit cards at Japanese ATMsBefore coming to Japan, credit cards are probably the most commonly used way for most of foreign travelers to make daily payments, and cash was hardly used in their ev...［Read More］
- Enjoy art! Must-visit museums in Japan
Enjoy art! Must-visit museums in JapanThe summer heat has finally gone, and autumns has come. In Japan, it is often said that autumn is the best season to enjoy art. In fact, a nice and cool climate with c...［Read More］
- Japan is full of unique islands! 5 Japanese islands you should visit
Japan is full of unique islands! 5 Japanese islands you should visitWhen it comes to popular tourists destinations of Japan, historic cities like Kyoto and Nara, or Hokkaido with great wildlife may be the first things you think of. Mos...［Read More］