PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 48,000/Month～Minato-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Shiba-koen]SharehouseRelax and do as you wish; live near Shiba-koen in a sharehouse./Tokyo Metropolitan Shiba-koen (Shiba Park) is one of Japan’s oldest parks. Ginkgo trees, Kusunoki, and cherry blo...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Todoroki 2]SharehouseThe Happiness of Living in the Town of Your Dreams/Setagaya - one of the most popular towns to live in throughout Japan. Here, the sharehouse PAL Todoroki 2 was created in two r...
- Sharehouse¥ 25,000/Month～Hirano-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[J&F House Osaka]SharehouseGlobal living in Kansai’s biggest sharehouse/On one corner of a q...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[J&F House Shinjuku]SharehouseOne less thing to worry about, when taking your first step in you...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SPACEGREEN Aikawa]SharehouseA Tall Sharehouse in Nostalgic Aikawa/Aikawa Station - a place wi...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Japanese Martial Arts Lesson in English
Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Japanese Martial Arts Lesson in EnglishJudo, Kendo, Aikido and Karate, Japan has many types of traditional martial arts. In modern days, many people in overseas are learning these Japanese martial arts. Of ...［Read More］
- Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Ikebana Lesson in English
Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Ikebana Lesson in EnglishTraditional Japanese culture includes martial arts, tea ceremony,Japanese dancing, Japanese dancing etc. Normally, Kado is called “ikebana” which is an art to express ...［Read More］
- Unable to Return Your Home Country due to COVID-19? Other Special Measures
Unable to Return Your Home Country due to COVID-19? Other Special MeasuresSpread all over the world, the corona virus pandemic has not yet been stamped out. Japanese economy has slumped due to the second wave of the pandemic. There are many ...［Read More］