PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ueno1]SharehouseLive in “Panda Town”!/XROSS Ueno 1 is a sharehouse using up a whole four story building in Ueno, the town of the panda. The glazed entrance door helps making the house’s interio...
- Monthly Rent¥ 25,000/Month～Higashioosaka-shi/Osaka
[Yaenosato House]Monthly RentOn days off have fun shopping in Nitori Mall East Osaka./A fully-furnished apartment a 15 minute walk from Yaenosato station on the Kintetsu Nara line. While buying new stuff fo...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shin-Nakano1]SharehouseBudget accommodation with good privacy and great friends/A privat...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ueno 2]SharehouseAme Yoko, Below the Train Tracks, Cherry Blossoms, Panda, Swan Bo...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Koenji 1]SharehouseStay up late on the bunk bed, just like school trip/A stylish hou...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?
Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?Minimalism and Dan-shari (getting rid of unnecessary household items) have been attracting more and more attentions in recent Japan. These ideas are based on the thoug...［Read More］
- Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving Cost
Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving CostThere are so many mid-to-long term residents in Japan, who are studying, working, traveling across the country on working holiday visa, or staying for some other reaso...［Read More］
- Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKA
Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKANo matter where people live, there are not so many of them who like going to a dentist. Putting up with dental treatment instruments stuck in the mouth is torturing. G...［Read More］