PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 52,000/Month～Toshima-ku/Tokyo
[Witt-style Apricot Terrace]SharehouseA shared house with handmade furniture and homey atmosphere./This shared house is designed with a British twist and all pieces of furniture in the lounge are handmade. There is ...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SPACEGREEN Osaka-e]SharehouseA Tall Sharehouse in Nostalgic Aikawa/The interior has just been renovated, and the still fresh wooden scent makes it a soothing place to be. The white walls not only create a s...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,000/Month～Funabashi-shi/Chiba
[East House Nishi-funabashi 1]SharehouseRediscover the charm of Japanese culture and bond among people in...
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SHARE HOUSE BALIVE]SharehouseEnjoy the quiet life in a Higashi Yodogawa sharehouse with its ow...
- Hotel,Hostel,Guest house¥ 4,000/Night～Obihiro-shi/Hokkaido
[OBIHIRO GRAND HOTEL]Hotel,Hostel,Guest houseWe Welcome foreign tourists/We are located 10 minutes by foot fro...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Stay in Japan During COVID-19 Pandemic: Relaxation of Visa Requirements
Stay in Japan During COVID-19 Pandemic: Relaxation of Visa RequirementsSame as other counties that impose strict boarder restrictions due to the spread of the Delta variant, Japan prohibits new entries to the country unless special ground...［Read More］
- Shortage of Hospital Beds! Japan’s Medical System on the Edge
Shortage of Hospital Beds! Japan’s Medical System on the EdgeThe number of Delta infected patients in Japan has been increasing since the first infection case was detected. Particularly in big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, more t...［Read More］
- Foreigners in Japan Facing Severe Change of Employment
Foreigners in Japan Facing Severe Change of EmploymentIt has been more than 20 months since the COVID-19 pandemic started. In line with vaccination campaign spreading all over the world, Japan achieved 46% vaccination rat...［Read More］