PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Yodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Town House Tsukamoto]SharehouseWatch fireworks from the rooftop in this exciting sharehouse a 6 mins walk from Tsukamoto station./This sharehouse is in a great location with the station and several supermarke...
- Monthly Rent¥ 25,000/Month～Higashioosaka-shi/Osaka
[Yaenosato House]Monthly RentOn days off have fun shopping in Nitori Mall East Osaka./A fully-furnished apartment a 15 minute walk from Yaenosato station on the Kintetsu Nara line. While buying new stuff fo...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Toritsudaigaku 3]SharehouseChoose a Sharehouse for your New Life on Your Own!/There are surp...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Gakugeidaigaku 2]SharehouseAn Exciting Everyday Life in a Hip Area! /Many young people come ...
- Sharehouse¥ 41,000/Month～Beppu-shi/Oita
[SHAREHOUSE TREE]SharehouseFOR APU WOMEN SUTUDENTS SHAREHOUSE /FOR APU WOMEN STUDENTS SHAREH...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Japanese Martial Arts Lesson in English
Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Japanese Martial Arts Lesson in EnglishJudo, Kendo, Aikido and Karate, Japan has many types of traditional martial arts. In modern days, many people in overseas are learning these Japanese martial arts. Of ...［Read More］
- Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Ikebana Lesson in English
Experience Genuine Japanese Culture! Ikebana Lesson in EnglishTraditional Japanese culture includes martial arts, tea ceremony,Japanese dancing, Japanese dancing etc. Normally, Kado is called “ikebana” which is an art to express ...［Read More］
- Unable to Return Your Home Country due to COVID-19? Other Special Measures
Unable to Return Your Home Country due to COVID-19? Other Special MeasuresSpread all over the world, the corona virus pandemic has not yet been stamped out. Japanese economy has slumped due to the second wave of the pandemic. There are many ...［Read More］