PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Takadanobaba 1]SharehouseEnjoy a new life with house mates in great university town/A quaint brick-tiled building in a university town. “XROSS Takadanobaba 1” utilizes one of the units in this bijou apa...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Sumida-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Skytree 1]SharehouseStart a Life in Downtown Asakusa beside the Skytree Landmark/A tall building that can be spotted from anywhere in Tokyo - Tokyo Skytree. Right beside it you will find PAL Skytre...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Toshima-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ikebukuro 1]SharehouseSharing place, time and experience in Ikebukuro/Handy access to p...
- Sharehouse¥ 25,000/Month～Hirano-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[J&F House Osaka]SharehouseGlobal living in Kansai’s biggest sharehouse/On one corner of a q...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Ogikubo 1]SharehouseSolid security, semi-private room, reasonable rent, satisfies all...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Comfortable camping in winter! Renting campervan in Japan
Comfortable camping in winter! Renting campervan in JapanIt is ski season now! All ski fields across Japan are all busy with ski and snowboarding lovers. You may have been to skiing once or twice during this season. Many peo...［Read More］
- BRRR-lliant holiday in Japan! Rental motor bike
BRRR-lliant holiday in Japan! Rental motor bikeTokyo Olympic Games is just a year ahead, the number of foreign tourist visiting Japan still keeps growing. Until a few years ago, flight and train are the two most co...［Read More］
- Don’t just eat, cook it! Japanese cooking lessons for foreigners
Don’t just eat, cook it! Japanese cooking lessons for foreignersUntil recently, traveling in Japan was almost about just visiting major cities such as Tokyo and Osaka and eating local specialty dishes. But just seeing and eating is...［Read More］