PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 52,800/Month～Oota-ku/Tokyo
[First House Omori]SharehouseStar your life in the sharehouse in the popular location of Omori, Ota-ku/Omori in Ota-ku has urban atmosphere with a shopping centre and large supermarkets. “First House Omori”...
- Hotel,Hostel,Guest house¥ 2,500/Night～Miyazaki-shi/Miyazaki
[Aoshima Guesthouse Hooju]Hotel,Hostel,Guest houseA guesthouse for backpackers and surfers just a minute from Aoshima beach./Every surfer fantasises about the waves of tropical Miyazaki. The Pacific Ocean-facing beach is expose...
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Town House Shin-Osaka 7F/8F]SharehouseA lovely sharehouse by the Yodogawa river where you can enjoy the...
- Sharehouse¥ 52,000/Month～Aoba-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[First House Yokohama Aoba]SharehouseLively communal living in a large sharehouse in Aobadai, Yokohama...
- Sharehouse¥ 42,000/Month～Arakawa-ku/Tokyo
[Ma maison Asakusa-Minowa2]SharehouseTake an everyday stroll in Asakusa – A female-only sharehouse in ...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- For all Temporary Visitor visa holders: Check these JR passes
For all Temporary Visitor visa holders: Check these JR passesTransportation costs typically occupy the majority of travel expense during your stay in Japan. Japan Rail Pass is the most known discount pass that can be widely used...［Read More］
- 【2018 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2018 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］
- 【2018 Version】Comparison of Short-term Prepaid SIM
【2018 Version】Comparison of Short-term Prepaid SIMA smartphone is one of must-have items when traveling abroad. You can easily look up whatever you need to know on your phone within a few minutes. In fact, there are s...［Read More］