PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 42,000/Month～Misato-shi/Saitama
[Canvas16]SharehouseDiverse mix of tenants living happily together in a Misato sharehouse./Misato is full of nature, a garden city right on Tokyo’s doorstep. The recent opening of the Tsukuba Expre...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shibuya Shinsen 1]SharehouseShibuya in Walking Distance - Forget about Rush Hour and Last Trains!/A sharehouse where you can live on a reasonable rent budget while having Shibuya in walking distance - that...
- Sharehouse¥ 57,000/Month～Kanagawa-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Yokohama Bay City]SharehouseOnly 15 minutes’ walk to Yokohama. Would you fancy having interna...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Harajyuku Omotesando 1]SharehouseLiving in the Birthplace of “kawaii” for a surprisingly affordabl...
- Sharehouse¥ 32,000/Month～Toyonaka-shi/Osaka
[Fiore]SharehouseStart a new life in a traditional home in Toyonaka with other 3 g...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- For all Temporary Visitor visa holders: Check these JR passes
For all Temporary Visitor visa holders: Check these JR passesTransportation costs typically occupy the majority of travel expense during your stay in Japan. Japan Rail Pass is the most known discount pass that can be widely used...［Read More］
- 【2018 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2018 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］
- 【2018 Version】Comparison of Short-term Prepaid SIM
【2018 Version】Comparison of Short-term Prepaid SIMA smartphone is one of must-have items when traveling abroad. You can easily look up whatever you need to know on your phone within a few minutes. In fact, there are s...［Read More］