PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Toshima-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ikebukuro 2]SharehouseComfortable as if family home you grew up in/Just 6minutes walk from the east exit of busy Ikebukuro station. Sheltered from the busy street noise, “XROSS Ikebukuro 2” is a soli...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shinjyuku Higashi 3]SharehouseStart new life with friends in the middle of metropolis /“XROSS Shinjuku Higashi 3 “, a three story apartment building in the quiet suburb 5minutes walk from Higashi-Shinjuku st...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Taitou-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ueno 2]SharehouseAme Yoko, Below the Train Tracks, Cherry Blossoms, Panda, Swan Bo...
- Monthly Rent¥ 49,500/Month～－/Kyoto
[Bellevue Hanayacho]Monthly RentVery Reasonable Apartment!!/Bellevue Hanayacho is located in near...
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～Midori-ku,Saitama-shi/Saitama
[Share Urawa]SharehouseThis sharehouse, right next to Urawa stadium, is perfect for fema...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Big celebration in different way: Valentine’s Day culture in Japan
Big celebration in different way: Valentine’s Day culture in JapanWow, January 2019 is nearly ending, and February is almost there. In Japan, there is one more big celebration other than Setsubun. Yes, it is Valentine’s Day. Of cours...［Read More］
- Japanese addressing system: why streets in Japan don’t have names
Japanese addressing system: why streets in Japan don’t have namesWhile most other countries use the street based addressing system that an address is identified by “street number and street name”, the area based addressing system, ...［Read More］
- 【2019 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2019 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］