PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ －/Month～－/Osaka
[Start new living in Osaka! ]SharehouseNamba area Share House/Private apartment with fully equipped kitchen to rent! Great for Student/Working holiday/Long term stay *3 min walk from 3 train stations and *2...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,000/Month～Ikuno-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[A-HOUSE TSURUHASHI]SharehouseClose to Korean town by subway, Kintetsu, JR and Tsuruhashi station use!/R / subway / Kintetsu line, 3 lines available convenient location. From the station a little away,the S...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[MEIDAIMAE FLAT]SharehouseSetagaya Dream Available in the Sharehouse./Setagaya-ward, one of...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Komazawadaigaku 1]SharehouseWeekends are for BBQ and Beer on the Pergola/PAL Komazawa-daigaku...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[SPACEGREEN Aikawa]SharehouseA Tall Sharehouse in Nostalgic Aikawa/Aikawa Station - a place wi...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in Osaka
Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in OsakaThe same as any other parts of the world, fishing is one of the most loved hobby in Japan. Some enjoy going a long way for almost professional fishing, while other jus...［Read More］
- Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in Tokyo
Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in TokyoAlthough Japanese people eat lots of meat including beef and pork as well as other Western food, fish and soy have been the main source of protein of Japanese people f...［Read More］
- Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and Tax
Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and TaxIt’s been nearly one year since the spread of corona virus was recognized for the first time in China. As the world economy has slumped, many people in Japan have lost...［Read More］