PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Toshima-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Ikebukuro 1]SharehouseSharing place, time and experience in Ikebukuro/Handy access to public transport, just 10minutes walk from Ikebukuro station. The house is quite new, “XROSS Ikebukuro 1” is an a...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Sea Pastel Shibuya honmachi]SharehouseGirls only, stylish private space in Shibuya/Nishishinjuku 5chome station is just 4mimutes away from Shinjuku. After another 7minutes walk from Nishishinjuku 5chome station, you...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shin-Nakano1]SharehouseBudget accommodation with good privacy and great friends/A privat...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Shinagawa-ku/Tokyo
[PAL Nishikoyama 1]SharehouseFully renovated, shops within minutes’ walk distance/About 200 sh...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～Tarumi-ku,Koube-shi/Hyogo
[Yumiso]SharehouseBegin a new lifestyle in a detached, traditional sharehouse./A re...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Prepare cash before visiting tourist hot spots! Money exchanger in Osaka
Prepare cash before visiting tourist hot spots! Money exchanger in OsakaKyoto, Nara and Kobe, many tourist spots gather around Osaka, attracting a large number of tourists from the outside of Japan every year. Osaka city often becomes a ba...［Read More］
- Japan is still a cash society! Money exchanger in Tokyo
Japan is still a cash society! Money exchanger in TokyoCompared to a few years before, Japan is getting more and more cashless. But bewilderment of users due to a flood of cashless payment services and financial burdens on...［Read More］
- 【2020 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2020 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］