PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 30,000/Month～Midori-ku,Nagoya-shi/Aichi
[Kairos Arimatsu]SharehouseGreat commuting to Nagoya, also Chiryu and more!/"Kairos Arimatsu" is a comfortable sharehouse at south of Nagoya-city. It's good commuting to Nagoya, Kanayama, also Chiryu, Shi...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Nakanosakaue 3]SharehouseLiving in a big house in Shinjuku, your dream comes true in a sharehouse/Nakanosakaue station, just 4-minutes train ride from Shinjuku station. Another 3-minutes of walking from...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Sumida-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Skytree 1]SharehouseStart a Life in Downtown Asakusa beside the Skytree Landmark/A ta...
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Takamatsu-shi/Kagawa
[NAGOMI]SharehouseYour new family is waiting for you!/和-NAGOMI- came into being fr...
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～－/Osaka
[Haru house]SharehouseLuxury Japanese style house(20mins from namba)Sakai city,Osaka/Th...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Special Measures for International Students under COVID-19 Crisis
Special Measures for International Students under COVID-19 CrisisThe COVID-19 pandemic has given significant impacts on Japanese society, affecting peoples’ lives in negative way. Especially, food industry and tourism had the hardes...［Read More］
- Financial Supports for Foreign Residents under COVID-19 Crisis
Financial Supports for Foreign Residents under COVID-19 CrisisThe coronavirus pandemic which started at the end of 2019 has not showed a sign of ending yet. In Japan, vaccination was commenced in mid-February, but Japan is way be...［Read More］
- 【2021 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working Holidays
【2021 Version】The Best MVNOs for Working HolidaysWorking Holiday visa is a unique visa that is only issued to people aged 18 to 30 who are from the countries that have agreements with Japan. The best thing about work...［Read More］