PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 55,000/Month～Itabashi-ku/Tokyo
[Come on UP Narimasu]SharehouseGreen surroundings and hot spring./Care to start a refined sharehouse life in a quiet residential area? This 8LDK sharehouse has blue base color for the living room wall paper, ...
- Monthly Rent¥ 61,000/Month～－/Kyoto
[Lions Kyoto Nishinotoin]Monthly RentVery accessible and convenienct!!/Lions Kyoto Nishinotoin is located in convenient area in Kyoto. You can access wherever you want get in Central Kyoto easily!! Fully Furni...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shimoochiai 1]SharehouseLate night out? Not a problem. Just around the corner from Shimo-...
- Monthly Rent¥ 62,000/Month～－/Kyoto
[Delead Kyoto Higashinotoin]Monthly RentVery accessible and convenienct!!/Delead Kyoto Higashinotoin is l...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Harajyuku 2]SharehouseGet Started in The Birthplace of Young Culture - Harajuku/A beaut...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- No more wondering in pursuit of an eatery: Vegetarian restaurants in Tokyo
No more wondering in pursuit of an eatery: Vegetarian restaurants in TokyoIn Europe or North America, it is common that eateries have vegan or gluten free meals on their menus in addition to ordinary meals, therefore there is no problem for ...［Read More］
- Good food makes healthy body! Vegetarian restaurants in Osaka
Good food makes healthy body! Vegetarian restaurants in OsakaAs you can easily notice while walking around Japanese cities, the Japanese are so passionate about food. There are so many kinds of diners, restaurants and take away ...［Read More］
- When is the best time to move to Japan? Comparison of seasonal trends
When is the best time to move to Japan? Comparison of seasonal trendsWhen you are moving to Japan for business or study, the first thing you need to think about is, what to do with accommodation. Cost of living in Japan is not cheap com...［Read More］