PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Joutou-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Town House Shigino]SharehouseDiscover other cultures in this traditional Osaka residence./Would like to meet people from different backgrounds? This mixed-sex sharehouse is a great place to make that wish c...
- Sharehouse¥ 48,000/Month～Minato-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Shiba-koen]SharehouseRelax and do as you wish; live near Shiba-koen in a sharehouse./Tokyo Metropolitan Shiba-koen (Shiba Park) is one of Japan’s oldest parks. Ginkgo trees, Kusunoki, and cherry blo...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～－/Tokyo
[Airy House Akabanedai]Sharehouse★Pet-friendly, Complete with pet sheets and wipe sheets./★3 train...
- Sharehouse¥ 48,000/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Meguro]SharehouseEnjoy the fancy life at Meguro with this sharehouse!/Megurodōri i...
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Higashiyodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Town House Shin-Osaka 7F/8F]SharehouseA lovely sharehouse by the Yodogawa river where you can enjoy the...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Are foreign residents eligible to live in public housing?
Are foreign residents eligible to live in public housing?While the commodity price is hiking around the world, Japan is having rather moderate inflation. Also, overall rent prices in Japan are lower than those in other advan...［Read More］
- Funny? Weird? Office etiquettes which are only common in Japan
Funny? Weird? Office etiquettes which are only common in JapanAs you know, Japan is an island nation with almost a single race, some many habits and customs may look weird from non-Japanese people’s points of view. Not just in ev...［Read More］
- Bicycle accident! What should you do?
Bicycle accident! What should you do?School, commuting, shopping in the neighborhood, and bicycles are so useful when you live in Japan. Lately, many people choose to go out for a bike ride to maintain th...［Read More］