PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 38,000/Month～Suita-shi/Osaka
[SPACEGREEN SUITA]SharehouseLive in a stylish sharehouse you will want to show off. /Suita is a town full of university students. On the main road is a dream sharehouse, Space Green Suita - just a 10 minut...
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Kanagawa-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Yokohama Bay Garden]SharehouseA detached sharehouse with a kitchen garden & international exchange./This detached house with a large garden even has a small kitchen garden within! Residents can enjoy growing...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Sea Pastel Shibuya honmachi]SharehouseGirls only, stylish private space in Shibuya/Nishishinjuku 5chome...
- Sharehouse¥ 37,000/Month～Chita-shi/Aichi
[SHARE HOUSE 180° Chita]SharehouseA newly-built hilltop sharehouse for 4 female residents./Sharehou...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Nakanosakaue 3]SharehouseLiving in a big house in Shinjuku, your dream comes true in a sha...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Attention registered residents, the Individual Number system has been newly introduced
Attention registered residents, the Individual Number system has been newly introducedHave you ever received an unfamiliar little card with a series of numbers from your local municipal office during 2015, or soon after you registered your residential a...［Read More］
- Must know when studying in Japan: Scholarships for international students
Must know when studying in Japan: Scholarships for international studentsOne of the biggest expenses in your life is educational expense. Throughout your entire student life, expenses for tertiary education is dominantly expensive, especial...［Read More］
- Want to stay in Japan after your working holiday ends? Apply for change of status of residence
Want to stay in Japan after your working holiday ends? Apply for change of status of residenceWorking holiday, this special status of residence allows you to work while travelling within Japan. It is designed for young travelers who have plenty of time with lit...［Read More］