PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 30,000/Month～Kita-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Tenjinbashi House]SharehouseA relaxing and comfortable city-centre sharehouse just a 40 second walk away from the longest shopp/This sharehouse is just a short walk away from Tenjinbashi-suji which, with a...
- Sharehouse¥ 43,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[Cocoya Sangenjaya House]SharehouseStart your life afresh in this sharehouse in the popular location of Sangenjaya/Kokoya, the provider of female-only sharehouses, chose Sangenjaya as home for their third residen...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Chuo-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Hatchobori 1]SharehouseA Town Named after an Eight Hectare Ditch/A long time ago, right ...
- Sharehouse¥ 45,000/Month～Naka-ku,Nagoya-shi/Aichi
[SHARE HOUSE180°Osukannon]SharehouseLive in a foreign language: A sharehouse for exchanging language ...
- Sharehouse¥ 72,000/Month～Kanazawa-ku,Yokohama-shi/Kanagawa
[Parenting kanazawabunko]SharehouseA sharehouse for single mothers, raising happy children in nature...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Frequent payment from ATM? Add payee or get payee card
Frequent payment from ATM? Add payee or get payee cardIf you have been living in Japan for a while, you may have had a few occasions to transfer money to someone. As you may already know, you can make a bank transfer from...［Read More］
- Hot Japanese summer! But where is the hottest place in Japan?
Hot Japanese summer! But where is the hottest place in Japan?Japanese gourmet, sopping, historic site seeing, Japan is a great place to travel with so many things to do. Among those activities, seeing seasonal beauties is one of...［Read More］
- Bank transfer bounced back? How to send money into Japan Bank Post account
Bank transfer bounced back? How to send money into Japan Bank Post accountJapan Post Bank is popular among foreign residents living in Japan as it is easy to open accounts and their ATMs can be easily found all over Japan. You may already kn...［Read More］