PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～Tomisato-shi/Chiba
[Puresea Narita]SharehouseA stylish share room for female residents just one stop from Narita airport./Narita airport station is just one station away from this dormitory-style sharehouse for girls. The...
- Sharehouse¥ 36,900/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Witt-style Jingu]SharehouseThe sharehouse that makes your dream of living in a chic area, a reality./You’ve always wanted to live in a fashionable town. Being close to the expensive residential areas of ...
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Cocoya Ebisu House]SharehouseFully enjoy your new life in Ebisu at this superbly stylish share...
- Monthly Rent¥ 52,000/Month～Funabashi-shi/Chiba
[First House Higashi-Funabashi]Monthly RentA monthly apartment with a stylish kitchen counter/A kitchen with...
- Sharehouse¥ 41,000/Month～Beppu-shi/Oita
[SHAREHOUSE TREE]SharehouseFOR APU WOMEN SUTUDENTS SHAREHOUSE /FOR APU WOMEN STUDENTS SHAREH...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Read this before your trip to Japan! How to use foreign credit cards at Japanese ATMs
Read this before your trip to Japan! How to use foreign credit cards at Japanese ATMsBefore coming to Japan, credit cards are probably the most commonly used way for most of foreign travelers to make daily payments, and cash was hardly used in their ev...［Read More］
- Enjoy art! Must-visit museums in Japan
Enjoy art! Must-visit museums in JapanThe summer heat has finally gone, and autumns has come. In Japan, it is often said that autumn is the best season to enjoy art. In fact, a nice and cool climate with c...［Read More］
- Japan is full of unique islands! 5 Japanese islands you should visit
Japan is full of unique islands! 5 Japanese islands you should visitWhen it comes to popular tourists destinations of Japan, historic cities like Kyoto and Nara, or Hokkaido with great wildlife may be the first things you think of. Mos...［Read More］