PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Monthly Rent¥ 62,000/Month～－/Kyoto
[Delead Kyoto Higashinotoin]Monthly RentVery accessible and convenienct!!/Delead Kyoto Higashinotoin is located in the most convenient area in Kyoto. The location of this apartment is so accessible to the stations o...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shinjuku-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Takadanobaba 1]SharehouseEnjoy a new life with house mates in great university town/A quaint brick-tiled building in a university town. “XROSS Takadanobaba 1” utilizes one of the units in this bijou apa...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Meguro-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Shibuya Shinsen 1]SharehouseShibuya in Walking Distance - Forget about Rush Hour and Last Tra...
- Lodging,Dormitory¥ 4,880/Month～Sumiyoshi-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[FESTINA LENTE room2]Lodging,DormitorySilent accomodation/Silent accomodation
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Nishi-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Marché AWAZA]SharehouseIndependent living in a lively sharehouse in the heart of Osaka./...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?
Moving House? Going Back Home? How Do You Get Rid of the Big Stuff?Minimalism and Dan-shari (getting rid of unnecessary household items) have been attracting more and more attentions in recent Japan. These ideas are based on the thoug...［Read More］
- Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving Cost
Single Person Moving House: How to Save Moving CostThere are so many mid-to-long term residents in Japan, who are studying, working, traveling across the country on working holiday visa, or staying for some other reaso...［Read More］
- Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKA
Maintain your shiny bright teeth! English-Speaking Dentists in OSAKANo matter where people live, there are not so many of them who like going to a dentist. Putting up with dental treatment instruments stuck in the mouth is torturing. G...［Read More］