PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 30,000/Month～Kita-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Tenjinbashi House]SharehouseA relaxing and comfortable city-centre sharehouse just a 40 second walk away from the longest shopp/This sharehouse is just a short walk away from Tenjinbashi-suji which, with a...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Komazawadaigaku 1]SharehouseWeekends are for BBQ and Beer on the Pergola/PAL Komazawa-daigaku 1 - a sharehouse in a quiet Setagaya neighborhood. This house is characterized by the large pergola stretching ...
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Sumida-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Skytree 1]SharehouseStart a Life in Downtown Asakusa beside the Skytree Landmark/A ta...
- Monthly Rent¥ 49,500/Month～－/Kyoto
[Bellevue Hanayacho]Monthly RentVery Reasonable Apartment!!/Bellevue Hanayacho is located in near...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shinagawa-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Oimachi 1]SharehouseA Chic and Mature Atmosphere/Only 8 minutes from Oimachi Station,...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in Osaka
Refresh Your Mind under Autumn Sky! Fishing Spots in OsakaThe same as any other parts of the world, fishing is one of the most loved hobby in Japan. Some enjoy going a long way for almost professional fishing, while other jus...［Read More］
- Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in Tokyo
Get Away from the Bustle, Fishing Spots in TokyoAlthough Japanese people eat lots of meat including beef and pork as well as other Western food, fish and soy have been the main source of protein of Japanese people f...［Read More］
- Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and Tax
Shortage in Cash for Everyday Expense? Postponement of Payment for Utility and TaxIt’s been nearly one year since the spread of corona virus was recognized for the first time in China. As the world economy has slumped, many people in Japan have lost...［Read More］