PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 20,000/Month～Midori-ku,Saitama-shi/Saitama
[Share Urawa]SharehouseThis sharehouse, right next to Urawa stadium, is perfect for female football fans./Share Urawa is a 15 minute bicycle ride to Urawa stadium. The proximity of the stadium is pric...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～－/Tokyo
[HOUSE-ZOO Rokubankan]SharehouseA Sharehouse Only for Dogs - Paradise for My Beloved Pet!/Only four minutes from Koiwa Station on the Keisei Main Line, within a peaceful residential neighborhood stands this br...
- Monthly Rent¥ 63,000/Month～Oota-ku/Tokyo
[Ma Maison Nishi-Magome]Monthly RentA cute monthly apartment with three round windows, and the luxury...
- Sharehouse¥ 36,900/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Witt-style Jingu]SharehouseThe sharehouse that makes your dream of living in a chic area, a ...
- Sharehouse¥ 43,000/Month～Kita-ku/Tokyo
[Hamy House 1]SharehouseA sharehouse in Akabane for 5 people in their 20s or 30s (comes w...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Can’t afford National Health Insurance tax? Apply for mitigation or reduction of tax measures
Can’t afford National Health Insurance tax? Apply for mitigation or reduction of tax measuresNo matter of nationalities, all residents who reside in Japan must enroll in public health insurance system. Other than people who have enrolled in Employee’s Health I...［Read More］
- National Health Insurance member? Your medical cost in overseas may be covered
National Health Insurance member? Your medical cost in overseas may be coveredGetting travel insurance is quite common practice before people go abroad and you probably got one before you came to Japan. Primary function of travel insurance is to...［Read More］
- Before a crossroad in life, check if you have Pension Handbook
Before a crossroad in life, check if you have Pension HandbookYear 2018 has started and January has almost gone. For expected graduates who are starting their jobs in coming April, now may the busiest time in their lives to get r...［Read More］