PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 39,800/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Gotokuji 1]SharehouseNine Friends Living in a Large Setagaya Sharehouse/A large house found in a quiet neighborhood in the popular Setagaya area. This co-ed three story sharehouse XROSS Gotokuji is ...
- Sharehouse¥ 49,000/Month～－/Tokyo
[HOUSE-ZOO Rokubankan]SharehouseA Sharehouse Only for Dogs - Paradise for My Beloved Pet!/Only four minutes from Koiwa Station on the Keisei Main Line, within a peaceful residential neighborhood stands this br...
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Chiyoda-ku/Tokyo
[Tiger House Kanda]SharehouseA staggering 5 stations within a 10-minute walking distance! Live...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Harajyuku Omotesando 1]SharehouseLiving in the Birthplace of “kawaii” for a surprisingly affordabl...
- Sharehouse¥ 46,000/Month～Yodogawa-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Town House Tsukamoto]SharehouseWatch fireworks from the rooftop in this exciting sharehouse a 6 ...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Workers’ Accident Compensation Insurance: Claim Medical Compensation Benefit
Workers’ Accident Compensation Insurance: Claim Medical Compensation BenefitAs you know, medical costs to treat injuries and sicknesses caused in the course of work or commuting are not covered by Employee’s Health Insurance. Such work-related...［Read More］
- Every transaction, fees apply: Bank charges in Japan
Every transaction, fees apply: Bank charges in JapanOpening a bank account is one of the things on your must-do list to live in Japan. Your life become a lot easier if you have one when you pay rent and utilities, or pa...［Read More］
- Off work due to injury? Injury and sickness allowance of Employee’s Health Insurance
Off work due to injury? Injury and sickness allowance of Employee’s Health InsuranceSometimes, you end up getting injured or sick while you are working in Japan. If such an injury or illness was caused by a work-related accident, Workers Injury compen...［Read More］