PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Suginami-ku/Tokyo
[Come on UP Eifuku-Nibankan]SharehouseBright and pleasant living room./With a lively shopping district in front of the station, Kanda river and its beautiful greenery, and the quiet Shinto shrines, you’re sure to fa...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Miyamae-ku,Kawasaki-shi/Kanagawa
[PAL Tama-plaza 1]SharehouseStylish, Cozy, and Cheap!/After walking 15 minutes from Tama-plaza Station, you will come across a calm yet stylish scenery. This popular residential area was designed after the...
- Sharehouse¥ 52,000/Month～Setagaya-ku/Tokyo
[Porte Setagaya]SharehouseConvenient location! Make friends with international residents he...
- Sharehouse¥ 56,000/Month～Itabashi-ku/Tokyo
[Hill House 2]SharehouseA sharehouse with a soundproof studio – you can use it for whatev...
- Sharehouse¥ 65,000/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[Sea Pastel Shibuya honmachi]SharehouseGirls only, stylish private space in Shibuya/Nishishinjuku 5chome...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Frequent payment from ATM? Add payee or get payee card
Frequent payment from ATM? Add payee or get payee cardIf you have been living in Japan for a while, you may have had a few occasions to transfer money to someone. As you may already know, you can make a bank transfer from...［Read More］
- Hot Japanese summer! But where is the hottest place in Japan?
Hot Japanese summer! But where is the hottest place in Japan?Japanese gourmet, sopping, historic site seeing, Japan is a great place to travel with so many things to do. Among those activities, seeing seasonal beauties is one of...［Read More］
- Bank transfer bounced back? How to send money into Japan Bank Post account
Bank transfer bounced back? How to send money into Japan Bank Post accountJapan Post Bank is popular among foreign residents living in Japan as it is easy to open accounts and their ATMs can be easily found all over Japan. You may already kn...［Read More］