PICK UPFeatured Accommodation
- Sharehouse¥ 28,000/Month～Nakano-ku/Tokyo
[Happy House Asian]SharehouseRetro cute living with foreigner housemates, on a Nakano alley./A 10 minute walk from Nakano station. Located a little off the main street is an alley that is so full of shitama...
- Sharehouse¥ 29,800/Month～Shibuya-ku/Tokyo
[XROSS Hatagaya 1]SharehousePerfect for both Night Owls and Late Risers/Right in front of Hatagaya Station on the Keio Line, you will find XROSS Hatagaya 1. Most of the residents are in their twenties, and...
- Monthly Rent¥ 36,000/Month～Minato-ku,Oosaka-shi/Osaka
[Minato House]Monthly RentLiving the good life in portside Osaka with salubrious sea views....
- Sharehouse¥ 40,000/Month～Chuo-ku,Sapporo-shi/Hokkaido
[BUIE Odori park]SharehouseStart your sharehouse life in the centre of Sapporo where the fir...
- Sharehouse¥ 35,000/Month～Tarumi-ku,Koube-shi/Hyogo
[Kobe Sharehouse Warai Garden ]SharehouseLive close to nature in this Kobe sharehouse./Enjoy a barbecue pa...
COLUMNA Beginner`s Guide to Japan
- Spring is in full bloom! The top 5 cherry blossoms spots in Tokyo by train
Spring is in full bloom! The top 5 cherry blossoms spots in Tokyo by trainThe shivering winter is finally gone and the city smells like spring now. Perhaps you have already noticed, but the Japanese love having cherry blossom viewing party c...［Read More］
- Changing jobs? You may have to switch pension systems
Changing jobs? You may have to switch pension systemsIn Japan, all registered residents aged 20 to 59 are required to enroll in a public pension system. Among those registered residents, employees who work for companies ...［Read More］
- Need a resident record? The certificate issuance service at convenience stores
Need a resident record? The certificate issuance service at convenience storesWhen you move to Japan from your country, you are likely to experience culture differences in many occasions. It is not just about lifestyle and culture, but there als...［Read More］