origami (hereafter referred to as "the website") is operated and managed by Domingo Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "the company"). By using the website, you are agreeing to the following terms.
2. Prohibited Activity
The following actions are prohibited for everyone using this site.
- Using the website with a false identity (as a information provider or user)
- Posting or sending harmful computer programs or other actions that obstruct or hinder the operation and management of the website
- Any actions that infringe assets, reputation, personal/human rights or privacy etc.
- Any actions that infringe copyright or intellectual property
- Any actions that damage credibility
- Actions that slander a specific person or company
- Actions that are unlawful or that disrupt social order, or any actions deemed unlawful or detrimental to public order
- Posting or transmitting false information
- Altering or falsifying the content and information of the website
- Using content of the website for a different purpose than intended by the company
- Letting third parties use an account provided by the website
- Any other actions that the company deems as inappropriate or unsuitable
The company has the right to ban information providers and users without former notice if they are deemed to perform the above actions. The said actions will be deleted, and if there was any harm or damage done by these actions, the company will charge for compensation of damage and take measures that the company finds appropriate.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights, programs and other intellectual property rights of the content of the website belong entirely to the company or other right holders.
Unless prior consent is given by the company, the enforcement, application, copy, reprint or editing of the contents of this website without prior notice, or taking advantage of it in any other way, is a violation of copyrights and will be legally punished and compensation for damage will be claimed.
The company guarantees that the service of information providers will not infringe the copyright, trademark rights, image rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or any other rights. The company deems consent for the use of the information posted on the website by the information providers.
The company cannot guarantee the integrity, accuracy, concurrence, applicability, usability, safety, lawfulness of the content of the website.
The company cannot be held responsible in any way for any trouble caused by using the website.
The company can suspend or close the website without prior notice, and will not be held responsible for any damage caused by this.
5. Unavoidable Occurrences
In order to maintain a satisfactory operation, the service can be temporarily stopped, withheld, inspected or deviated without prior notice.
In case the service is temporarily stopped due to calamities beyond control or system fault, any direct or indirect damage caused by this will not be the responsibility of the company.
Information providers and users may not release or give the information they have acquired through using the website to a third person.
They may not disclose it or use ir for a different purpose than intended by the website.
The notification of information providers and users will be made in a way that the company finds suitable.
In case the notification made y the company does not reach the recipient, the company cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by this.
9. Cancellation and Suspension
Without giving prior notice, the company can cancel or suspend the use of this site for information providers and users who apply to the following terms.
- If the company deems information providers to belong to or be closely connected to organized crime or other antisocial groups
- If an e-mail address of an information provider registered on the website cannot be contacted
- Bankruptcy proceeding, beginning civil rehabilitation proceedings, beginning reorganization proceedings, beginning special liquidation, special arbitration procedures (with or without petition) or other voluntary liquidations and actions that cause serious concern regarding credibility
- If a self-issued bill or check is dishonored
- If proceedings were taken for the recovery of taxes and public dues in arrears
- If the company deems the information providers to be unable to continue proving their services on the website
10. Compensation for Damage
The information providers and users must compensate in full for any damage (regardless of direct or indirect damage, including legal fees) done to the company though using the website.
12. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Domingo Co., Ltd.